Volunteers Needed for 15th Annual Halloween in the Park
- Organization: Florida Park Service & Friend's of the Island Parks
- Causes: Environmental, Kids
- Date(s): Friday, October 26th and Saturday, October 27th, 2012 from 5:30-10 p.m. We are currently most in need of volunteers for Friday night especially in the games area.
- Contact person: Karen Malo
- Phone: (727)462-6187
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.floridastateparks.org/honeymoonisland
We need lots of dedicated volunteers to make this event happen so come out and support your local state parks while helping us to provide a safe alternative to trick or treating.
Volunteers are needed for parking, games, ticket sales, glowstick sales, dunk tank victims (must have your own wet suit), dunk tank ticket takers and face painting.
We also need energetic people who love Halloween to be characters on the scary trail (must be available both nights and attend one of the planning meetings).
Please sign up by Oct. 10th