City Accepting Applications for Board, Committee Volunteers
The City of Dunedin is accepting applications from Dunedin residents who wish to volunteer for the following boards and committees:
APPOINTMENT SCHEDULE FOR UPCOMING MONTHS
- ADA/Elderly/Disabled Committee
- Dunedin Code Enforcement Board
- Board of Finance
- Dunedin Fire Pension Board
- Board of Adjustment and Appeals
- Committee on Environmental Quality
- Local Planning Agency
- Mobile Home Park Committee: NEEDED Dunedin Mobile Home Park Owners and/or Managers and Mobile Home Park Tenants residing in any mobile park within the city limits of Dunedin.
- Public Safety Committee
Board and Committee descriptions and an application may be downloaded from the city’s website. On the home page under Departments click on “City Clerk” and on the next screen/page under City Clerk’s Office click on “Boards and Committees.” For additional information, you may contact the City Clerk’s Office by calling 727-298-3035.