The City of Dunedin is accepting applications from Dunedin residents who wish to volunteer for the following boards and committees:
IMMEDIATE APPOINTMENT OPENINGS
- The Stormwater Advisory Committee has two (2) vacancies. For additional information, please contact John Everett at 298-1348.
- The Community Redevelopment Agency Advisory Committee is seeking to fill two new positions. For additional information, please contact Robert Ironsmith at 298-3204.
- The Committee on Aging has one vacant alternate position at this time.
- The Library Advisory Committee has one vacant alternate position at this time.
- The Fire Pension Board has one vacant position for appointment by the City Commission.
Board and Committee descriptions and an application may be downloaded from the city’s website. On the home page under Departments click on “City Clerk” and on the next screen/page under City Clerk’s Office click on “Boards and Committees.” For additional information, you may contact the City Clerk’s Office by calling 727-298-3035.