- Organization: City of Dunedin
- Causes: Educational, Health, Seniors
- Date(s): Please apply to be considered for appointment. Meetings are held 4th Monday of the month, 9 a.m. @ the Hale Activity Center, 330 Douglas Ave. , Dunedin and are open to the public.
- Contact person: Sharon Toner
- Phone: 727-298-3035
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.dunedingov.com
The City of Dunedin is looking for interested citizens to apply to be considered for appointment to the Committee on Aging.
This committee acts in an advisory capacity to the City Commission regarding the well-being of the senior adult population.