5 Ideas for the Weekend in Dunedin
Thinking about what to do this weekend? We found five fun activities worth checking out.
- When: Friday, Sept. 14; 5:30 p.m.
- Why Go? Enjoy an evening of wine tastings, gourmet foods, and prizes. Purchase a $10 wristband at select locations and be eligible for special offers, giveaways, and more from more than 40 merchants. Free music in Pioneer Park.
- When: Friday, Sept. 14; 6:30 p.m.
- Why Go? Cheer on the home team Falcons as they take on the Blake High Jackets.
- When: Friday, Sept. 14; 7 p.m.
- Why Go? Enjoy quality time with live music and good company under the stars. The Vodkanauts (surf-lounge-rock) are the featured entertainers; beer and concessions are available; win raffle prizes; and you can meet some dogs in need of a home; bring lawn chairs or blankets; free.
- When: Saturday, Sept. 15; 1 p.m.
- Why Go? You can buddy up and play in pairs for a shot at the top prize of $400 in House of Beer money. Cost to enter is $65, and it includes golf, dinner, contests and beer (of course). Space is limited to 72 entrants.
- When: Sunday, Sept. 15; noon to 4 p.m.
- Why Go? All attendees receive a free product goodie bag ($25 value), free makeovers, hand and foot treatments, and a do-it-yourself facial bar. Also enjoy hourly raffles for product baskets. Deluvia makeup products are manufactured and packaged in Clearwater and made from all-natural ingredients; 10 percent of the proceeds go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.