- When: Sunday, Jan. 13; 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Why Go? The Dunedin High School Baseball Team says "no vehicle too big or dirty." Proceeds help the high school baseball team.
- When: Sunday, Jan. 13; race time 8:30 a.m.; check-in 7:30 a.m.; gates open at 6 a.m.
- Why Go? Pre-register online for $25 by Jan. 10 (includes race-day T-shirt). Cost increases to $30 on race day. Post Race Fun includes pancake breakfast, coffee, hot chocolate and hot water.
- When: Sunday, Jan. 13; 11 a.m.
- Why Go? Learn about the "real Florida" in your own backyard during this weekly guided hike. The trek includes a 2-mile nature hike to the Bald Eagle's nest. Wear comfy shoes and bring mosquito repellent.
4. 16th Annual Downtown Dunedin Art Festival on Main Street (downtown)
- When: Saturday and Sunday, Jan. 12 and 13; 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Why Go? Meet 150 of the nation’s most talented artists showcasing a broad spectrum of mediums including sculpture, photography, glass, paintings, ceramics, jewelry, mixed media and more.
- When: Sunday, Jan. 13; 10 to 4 p.m.
- Why Go? Meet local artists from the Creative Artist Guild, watercolor, acrylic, oil, prints, cards and jewelry.
Looking for more entertainment options in beautiful Dunedin, such as live music and dining specials? Search the Dunedin Patch calendar by date for more ideas. Would you like to get your event featured on Patch? Add it to the calendar!