5 Things to Do This Weekend
If you see people on the streets dressed like Marty McFly, Madonna, Super Man or Jem and the Holograms this Saturday, now you'll know why.
1. '80s Scavenger Hunt and Pub Crawl. Take a blast to the past this weekend with the third annual '80s Scavenger Hunt and Pub Crawl. It includes lots of fun activities including live music, a costume contest and face and glitter painting. Proceeds benefit Family Network on Disabilities.
- When: Saturday, July 21; 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Where: Pioneer Park, 420 Main St.
- How much: $15 to $75
2. Super Hero Night. Just in time for the "Dark Knight Rises," dress up in your favorite super hero costume this weekend and watch the Dunedin Blue Jays take on the St. Lucie Mets in style. The Blue Jays are giving away a special edition Blue Jay Comic Book to the first 500 fans.
- When: Saturday, July 21; 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Florida Auto Exchange Stadium, 373 Douglas Ave.
- How much: $6
3. Shell Show and Exhibit. This monthly event features an outstanding array of shells from Honeymoon Island, along with hands-on learning activities.
- When: Saturday, July 21; 1 to 4:30 p.m.
- Where: Honeymoon Island State Park, 1 Causeway Blvd.
- How much: $8
4. "Nights in the Moroccan Desert." This adult library event features a photo slide narrative presentation of Eric Houghton's most recent trip to South Africa. Also enjoy a catered luncheon from Marguerite's Cafe.
- When: Saturday, July 21; 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Where: Dunedin Public Library, 223 Douglas Ave.
- How much: $5 for luncheon, Free for presentation
- When: Friday-Sunday, July 20 to 22; 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Where: Andrews Memorial Chapel, 1899 San Mateo Drive
- How much: Free
Check the Dunedin Patch events calendar to see what else is going on.