1. All American Art Show. Get ready for Independence Day with an All American Art Show this weekend. There will be free local and affordable art, in addition to fun, food, and games. Door prizes will be available as well.
- When: 12:30 p.m. Saturday, June 30
- Where: 7 Arches Art Gallery & Boutique, 1248 County Rd.
- How much: Free
2. "America, The Beautiful" Concert. The Kirk Pipe Organ Concert Series presents Terry Charles, an international curator of the Kirk Pipe Organ, in this American concert. Get into the American spirit with this musical event this weekend.
- When: 2 p.m to 4 p.m. Saturday, June 30
- Where: The Kirk of Dunedin Christian Church, 2686 Bayshore Blvd.
- How much: $10
3. Sunset Music Series. Come out for the last event in the Sunset Music Series. Ron & The Classics will sing '50s, '60s, '70s, '80s and vocal impersonations. Bring a lawn chair or a blanket.
- When: 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., Friday, June 29
- Where: J.C. Weaver Park, 1249 Bayshore Blvd.
- How much: Free to the public
4. Holy Grail Movie Day. The New World Celts will host a movie day for visitors and members this weekend. Come dressed for a few hours of fun. A moviegoers basket will be available for raffle.
- When: 3 p.m. Saturday, June 30
- Where: Flanagan's Irish Pub, 465 Main St.
- How much: Free to attend
5. Suds On Sunday Dog Wash. Dunedin Doggie Rescue will be hosting its monthly dog wash this weekend. It's a great opportunity to treat your dog to a nice bath, nail trims and ear cleaning, while donating money to an organization that helps fellow dogs. Enjoy live music by Stephanie Anderson and Kasandra Rose as well as vendor tents.
- When: Noon to 4:30 p.m. Sunday, July 1
- Where: Pinehurst Pub, 1422 Pinehurst Rd.
- How much: $7-$13