The official fruit of Florida will be celebrated this weekend in Dunedin at the Third Annual Dunedin Orange Festival, which will benefit the Dunedin Historical Museum and Dunedin Chamber Cultural & Educational Foundation.
1) Cost: Free admission; $10 for Mojo Cook-off tasting
2) When: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, July 7
3) Where: Edgewater Park, 51 Main St.
4) Happening at the festival:
- Live entertainment will be on stage all day.
- Free orange juice from Indian River Orange & Grapefruit Juice Company.
- A “Fun Zone” featuring old-fashioned games and activities for children.
- A dunk tank and a “Chill Zone” to cool off and relax.
- Crowning of the third Miss Dunedin Orange Queen.
- The annual Dunedin Orange Bonnet Silent Auction.
- The Mojo Cook-off starts at 11:30am. For only $10 you can sample 10 local restaurants’ Mojo creations and cast your vote for your favorite restaurant’s Mojo creation.
5) Parking & Transportation: The Jolley Trolley will be operating. Bicycle racks are located at intersection of Pinellas Trail and Main Street, and also at various locations downtown. Public parking is available on —