5 Things to Know for the Flanagan's 5K & Dunedin Duathlon
All the pertinent race-day information for runners and bikers in the St. Patrick's Day Flanagan's 5K and Dunedin Duathlon, as gathered by organizers.
1) Race-Day Parking: Participants are being asked to park at Hale Senior Activity Center and walk to the staging area Bauser's, one block north on Douglas Avenue.
2) Schedule & Registration: Check-in begins at 7 a.m. Race-day registration is not permitted. First wave of the Dunedin Duathlon begins at 8 a.m., second wave begins at 9 a.m., Flanagan's 5K beings at 10 a.m.
3) Course Info & Rules: The course is on the Pinellas Trail and does not close to the general public, so organizers are reminding racers to be courteous. Also, duathletes are required to wear helmets.
4) Results: All race results will be posted on CoolRunning.com.
5) Reward: Participants each receive a voucher for a free beer at the Flanagan's St. Patrick's Day street party on Main Street (11 a.m. to 11 p.m.).
For more information on these events, visit Flanagan's Beer Run & Dunedin Duathlon on Active.com.