5 Things to Know Today: Wednesday, May 23
Just a few things while you drink your morning coffee!
1) It should be mostly sunny today, with a high near 89 and a chance of thunderstorms this afternoon, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight's low is 73.
3) FREE SWAG ALERT! The big green Patch RV is scheduled to make a cameo appearance in Dunedin between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. If you spot the Patch RV around town, we'll give you a free Patch T-shirt! Just snap a photo of the Green Machine and upload it to our RV gallery by clicking the "Upload Photos and Videos" button above, or come up to the RV and say the secret phrase: "I spy something green."
4) If you missed the Patch RV, you can still donate to the cause! Several businesses are still hosting food drive boxes through May 31! We are closing in on our goal of 2,000 pounds of food for hungry families! Drop your donations at any of these locations:
- Art from the Heart Cafe, 730 Broadway, Suite 5
- Broadway Deli & Cafe, 730 Broadway, Suite 4
- Dunedin Smokehouse, 471 Main St.
- Enchanted Spirits, 712 Broadway
- Lucie-Mae's Beach House, 638 Skinner Blvd.
- Kookie Krums, 513 Main St.
- VFW Post 2550, 360 Douglas Ave.