5 Things We Hope You Didn't Miss
Busy week? We know how it is. Let us catch you up on this week's highlights.
1) Did you meet the county sheriff's candidates yet? Patch caught up with all four qualifying candidates for sheriff for a little one-on-one. Make sure to get aquainted. (Read more.)
2) Some new changes to city code make it OK for fencing to go around public-owned outdoor dining areas (like that at Cafe Alfresco, who has an agreement wit the city to use the public right of way as a dining area). (Tell what you think.)
3) A neighbor's environmental and health concerns for the fumigation of a soccer field at Jerry Lake Recreation Complex caused the city to pause the $57,000 project the night before it was to take place. (Read more.)
4) A native Dunedin resident made her MTV debut in the network's latest "True Life" documentary. The episode? "I'm Addicted to Caffeine." (Read more.)
5) A local pet shop welcomed newborn two-toed sloth No. 4 into the world this week. (Read more.)