Activities for the Kids: Baseball to Triathlons
Juggling your responsibilities and entertaining the kids is no easy task. Dunedin Patch is coming to the rescue with the top family-friendly activities in the area.
Here’s a list of this week’s events.
- Where/When: Dunedin Community Center, 1920 Pinehurst Road; Wednesday afternoons at 4:45 p.m.
- Why Go? Children 8 and older are invited to enroll in dance classes.
- Pricing: $52 per month with Rec ID
- Where/When: North Dunedin Baptist Church, 1595 Michigan Blvd.; Wednesday, Aug. 24 1 to 3 p.m.
- Why Go? Bring your teen for this educational photo editing class using free software to learn cropping, color balance and file sizes.
- Pricing: FREE
- Where/When: The Conscious Connection, 306 Orange St. N., Palm Harbor; Saturday, Aug. 27 at 9 to 11 a.m.
- Why Go? Bring the whole family to this fun class and learn some new tricks for your pet!
- Pricing: $20
- Where/When: Pop Stansel Park, 797 Florida Ave., Palm Harbor; Sunday, Aug. 28 at 6:30 a.m.
- Why Go? Athletes under 16 are invited to compete in this 25-yard swim, 1-mile bike ride, and 1/4-mile run.
- Pricing: $45
- Where/When: Florida Auto Exchange Stadium, 373 Douglas Ave.; Sunday at 5 p.m.
- Why Go? Watch the Blue Jays take on the Daytona Cubs in game No. 3 of a four-game series.
- Pricing: $6, dogs and kids under 12 get in free with a paying adult.