Celebrity Chefs Grilling for Fine Art Center Fundraiser Sunday
Vice Mayor Ron Barnette, Sen. Jack Latvala and retired City Attorney John Hubbard are among the celebrity chefs grilling out at Weaver Park on Sunday starting at 3:30 p.m.
Let the grilling showdown begin!
Eight celebrity chefs, inlcuding Sen. Jack Latvala, Vice Mayor Ron Barnette and retired City Attorney John Hubbard, are firing up the grill at Weaver Park on Sunday. Don't worry, Dunedin firefighters, acting as bartenders, will be nearby in case anything goes awry.
Check out the entire celebrity chef lineup:
- Aaron Fodiman, Tampa Bay Magazine's publisher/editor, serving as Chef Grill Master
- Ron Barnette, Dunedin vice mayor
- Sean Daly, Tampa Bay Times pop music critic
- Ed Halleran, president at Nurses Choice
- John Hubbard, retired City of Dunedin attorney
- Jeremy Kurella, Pinellas County Sheriff's Office at North District Station
- Florida Sen. Jack Latvala
- Michael Webb, chef at Palm Café, serving as supervisory chef
Prices to attend begin at $100 per person. Attendance is limited to 150 people. Event starts at 3:30 p.m.