Patch is teaming up with Feeding America Tampa Bay and local businesses and organizations for a food drive to benefit our friends and neighbors throughout the region who struggle with hunger.
Our Give-A-Ton Food Drive is happening now in Dunedin and 18 of our neighboring Patch towns around Tampa Bay.
Want to help? Here's a list of our local partners who are participating in the food drive and are now accepting your donations of nonperishable food items:
- Art from the Heart Cafe, 730 Broadway, Suite 5
- Broadway Deli & Cafe, 730 Broadway, Suite 4
- Dunedin Smokehouse, 471 Main St.
- Enchanted Spirits, 712 Broadway
- Lucie-Mae's Beach House, 638 Skinner Blvd.
- Kookie Krums, 513 Main St.
Stop in at one of these local businesses today, or make a financial contribution to the drive directly on Feeding America Tampa Bay’s website. Just go to the donation page and look for the Give-A-Ton Food Drive option.
Thank you for helping those in need!