Five Things You Should Know Today
This might be more nutrient-packed than your breakfast.
1) If your taxes are stressing you out, there's help. AARP, a nonprofit that helps people 50 and over, offers free tax help at the Dunedin Community Center today through April 15.No appointments are necessary, but come prepared with all your tax documents. The tax help is available Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Call 800-687-2277 with your tax help questions.
2) Four Dunedin High School wrestlers are going the state championships this weekend. If you see any of these big shots around town, be sure to congratulate them: Austin Prince, R.J. Luth, Mike Hogan and Kyle Goodnow.
3) A Dunedin Green Market vendor reports that the market will be moved to Broadway this week because the 19th annual Arts and Crafts Festival will be stretched over Main Street.
4) This will make you feel good: It’s Random Acts of Kindness Week! Dunedin High School PTSA designed a pay-it-forward project that will have the students starting a chain of kindness at drive-thrus around Dunedin. If you get to a drive-thru beginning today and your order is already paid for, now you’ll know why. Go pay it forward.
5) WEATHER: Sunny and with a high of 69 F. Don’t forget your sunglasses and your sweater or jacket when you leave the house.