Welcome back, Patch Blogger!
Five Things You Should Know Today
The nuts and bolts of what you should know today.
- GO: The Jolley Trolley is adding Florida Auto Exchange Stadium on its extension route from Clearwater. Woo!
- GIVE: Four Dunedin High School wrestlers (Austin Prince, Kyle Goodnow, Robert "R.J." Luth and Mike Hogan) face the best in the state today as they vy for a championship title. If you're enjoying yourself in Dunedin today, root for them in your hearts while they grapple it out on the mats in Lakeland. Go Falcons!
- WEATHER: Anticipate patchy fog before 9 a.m., then mostly sunny with a high near 74 F, according to the National Weather Service. Perfect day for baseball. Remember your sunglasses!
- SAVE: The weather is nice; parking is not so nice. Big events scattered all over town today. You might want save yourself some frustration and ride your bike to the Green Market or craft fair on Broadway and Main Street.
- GIVE: The Suncoast Animal League is at Highlander Park today for its fifth annual Mutt March. The event is free, but donations accepted to help assist the animal rescue group, which saved about 50 animals last weekend. Animal groups will also have dogs up for adoption.