Five Things You Should Know Today
Things to save you money and time.
- The first $1 from every draft sold at Got Wine & More tonight goes to a Dunedin resident battling breast cancer. Got Wine has entertainment by Flanagan’s Noel Cooney, raffles and even a full liquor bar. Event starts at 7 p.m.
- Help Dunedin's community garden grow! Don’t forget about the Dunedin Community Garden Association’s big yard sale fundraiser today, starting at 8 a.m. at 612 Wilkie St. All purchases go toward new plots.
- The Blue Jays face the Pittsburgh Pirates today at home. Game starts at 1:05 p.m. It’s gonna be a chillier game, so bring a sweatshirt. First time at Florida Exchange Stadium? Check our handy guide.
- It's the weekend, need to fill ‘er up? Cheapest gas in town is $3.49 (cash price) at Mobil (1201 Belcher Road), Citgo (840 Broadway Ave.), Rally (1621 Main St.) or Valero (3000 Belcher Road), at least that’s what’s being reported to TampaGasPrices.com.
- Weather: Sunny, with a high near 68, according to the National Weather Service.