Grab & Go Kids Planner: July 7-12
A weekly roundup of family-friendly activities.
Juggling your responsibilities and entertaining the kids is no easy task. Dunedin Patch is coming to the rescue with the top family-friendly activities in the area.
Here’s a list of this week’s events.
- Where/When: Dunedin Public Library, 223 Douglas Ave.; 2 p.m. Friday
- Why Go? Check out the magical art of balloon animals. This event is geared toward elementary-aged children and will fill up quickly.
- Pricing: Free tickets will be distributed at 1:45 p.m.
- Where/When: Art from the Heart Cafe, 730 Broadway; 6 to 8:30 p.m. Friday
- Why Go? It's second Friday! You can drop the kids off at Art from the Heart Cafe and have a parent's night out in Dunedin while the kids paint pottery and eat pizza.
- Pricing: $25 (plus tax) per child includes supervision, pottery (priced up to $15), studio fee, pizza and a drink
- Where/When: Pioneer Park; 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Friday
- Why Go? Enjoy wine tastings while the kids listen to free music in Pioneer Park.
- Pricing: Free to attend; $10 wristbands available for tastings and giveaways
- Where/When: Dunedin Public Library, 223 Douglas Ave., Dunedin; 3:30 p.m. Mondays
- Why Go? This event is open to kids 5 and younger. Bring your young one and listen, dance and play musical instruments.
- Pricing: Free
- Where/When: Dunedin Lanes, 405 Patricia Ave.; weekdays until Sept. 2
- Why Go? Kids younger than 15 can bowl free this summer from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Fridays
- Pricing: Free