Jail Bookings of Dunedin Residents: Jan. 26 to Feb. 1
The following report shows charges associated with Dunedin residents booked at Pinellas County Jail between Saturday, Jan. 26 and Friday, Feb. 1.
The following report shows charges associated with Dunedin residents booked at Pinellas County Jail between Saturday, Jan. 26 and Friday, Feb. 1, 2013. All arrests were made by Pinellas County Sheriff's deputies unless noted otherwise.
An arrest does not mean the person was convicted of a crime.
This report does not encompass all arrests within city limits; it reflects only those charges brought against people with a permanent Dunedin address.
Saturday, Jan. 26
- Keri Leigh Blanchard, 29, 1056 Angle Road, was arrested on the misdemeanor charges of driving while a license is suspended or revoked and possession of drug paraphernalia. McDowell was released on her own recognizance.
Sunday, Jan. 27
- Donna M McDowell, 42, 129 New York Ave, was arrested on the felony charge violation of probation for grand theft. McDowell in custody at Pinellas County Jail.
Monday, Jan. 28
- Steven Aaron Hillman, 47, of 343 Causeway Boulevard, was charged of misdemeanor driving while a license is suspended or revoked. Hillman was released on $1,000 cash bond on Jan. 28.
- Ryan Patrick Wheeler, 27, of 1024 Suemar Road, was arrested on the felony charge of domestic battery.
Tuesday, Jan. 29
- Krystle Clitty, 29, of 1430 Heather Ridge Blvd, was charged with misdemeanor retail theft. Clitty was released on $150 bond.
- Sarah Elizabeth Cunningham, 32, of 601 Lyndhurst St, was charged with disorderly intoxication. Cunningham was released after serving her time.
- Mathew Furtado, 27, of 1430 Heather Ridge Blvd, was charged with misdemeanor retail theft. Furtado was released on his own recognizance.
- Eric Colby O'Malley, 30, 601 Lyndhurst St, was charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct. O'Malley was released for serving his time.
- Jimmy Vance, 56, of 77 Lone Pine Ave, was charged with misdemeanor DUI and not having a valid driver's license. Vance was released for serving time.
Wednesday, Jan. 30
- Pinellas County Sheriff's Office has no recorded arrests of Dunedin residents.
Thursday, Jan. 31
- Jason Michael Carter, 27, 430 Grant St, was charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct.
- Derwin Reyo, 38, of 242 JFK St, was arrested and charged with felony violation of probation for failure to appear and RAW/V. Reyo is in custody and awaiting trial at Pinellas County Jail.
- Krystal E Simmons, 30, of 3102 Birch Court, was arrested on the felony charge of grand theft. Simmons is in custody and awaiting trial at Pinellas County Jail.
Friday, Feb. 1
- Noreen Alexandrea MacDowell, 21, of 1144 New York Ave, was arrested on two felony counts of uttering a forged instrument. MacDowell was released on her own recognizance on Feb. 2.
- Carissa Jane Parks, 30, of 2291 Richter St, was charged on two counts of misdemeanor retail theft. Parks is in custody and awaiting trial at the Pinellas County Jail.