Puppy Love, Eco-Shopping, Wine Tasting and Steppers, Oh My!
Dunedin's weekend plans are as diverse as they are jam-packed.
Wow, Dunedin. You sure know how to jam-pack some fun into a weekend. We've got five things here that you certainly do not want to miss.
1) New columnist Shelly Maslak starts TODAY! Her column, "Rescue Me" will sandwich your weekend with puppy love. She introduces you to a Dunedin dog in need of a home every Friday and returns again each Monday to share a touching story or pet tips and tricks. Spoiler alert: Monday’s column will leave you cryin’ in your Cheerios!
2) It’s Green Market Friday! Eco-friendly vendors will be downtown starting at 9 a.m. Have to work? No worries. They return again Saturday.
3) It’s finally Friday! And lucky for us, it’s the second Friday of the month. This means it’s time for Dunedin’s 2nd Friday Wine/Art Walk. Merchants will have wine tastings, art exhibits and entertainment in Pioneer Park beginning at 5:30 p.m. Purchase a wristband at participating locations and you will also be entered into a drawing. Call 727-734-8671 for more information.
4) Test your Dunedin IQ in our Friday "I Spy" game. See if you can guess that spot.
5) Diversity Week kicks off tomorrow at the Martin Luther King Jr. Unity Breakfast and March starting at 8:30 a.m. Winners of the Dunedin Public Library’s essay contest will be announced at Martin Luther King Jr. Recreation Center. Breakfast goes till 10 a.m., when participants march to Pioneer Park. Don’t miss performances by some talented choirs and Dunedin High School’s step team. Keep the unity going strong by attending a host of Diversity Week events at Dunedin Public Library throughout the week.