Things to Do in Dunedin This Weekend
If you're looking for something to do this weekend, we've got an all-star lineup of activities going on around Dunedin. Spoiler Alert: Wine and beer will be flowing like honey and there's even something for your dogs.
- When: Friday, Nov. 9; 5:30 p.m.
- Why Go? Enjoy an evening of wine tastings, gourmet foods, and prizes. Purchase a $10 wristband at select locations and be eligible for special offers, giveaways, and more from more than 40 merchants. Free music in Pioneer Park.
- When: Friday, Nov 9; 7:30 p.m.
- Why Go? Cheer on the home team Falcons at their last regularly scheduled home game of the season. The team takes on Dixie Hollins (St. Petersburg).
- When: Saturday, Nov 10; 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Why Go? For $5, you can get your car washed and help out the home team!
- When: Saturday, Nov 10; 8:30 a.m. to noon
- Why Go? A large health and fitness expo with local vendors and health care professionals will be going on during and after a 5K and 1-mile race. All registered fun run participants will receive a race T-shirt and post-race refreshments.
- When: Saturday, Nov 10; 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Why Go? Bring your dog for a day of activities, including a doggie costume contest, a pet costume contest, a wiener dog race, pet vendors and live music. Event is free to attend; $3 parking raises money for Suncoast Animal League.
Dunedin Wines the Blues on Main Street/downtown
- When: Saturday, Nov 10; 5 to 11 p.m.
- Why Go? Dunedin's Main Street and downtown area is blocked off for an evening of live blues music and wine and beer trucks and vendors. Admission is free. Headlining act is The Sauce Boss; other performers include Betty Fox and the Dirty Bastads and Selwyn Birchwood. Proceeds benefit the Dunedin For Youth Fund.
- When: Sunday, Nov. 11; 3 to 5 p.m.
- Why Go? Meet "Dr. Blatchley" for the release of the re-print of his 1931 book titled "My Nature Nook."