1. 16th Annual Downtown Dunedin Art Festival on Main Street (downtown)
- When: Saturday and Sunday, Jan. 12 and 13; 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Why Go? Meet 150 of the nation’s most talented artists showcasing a broad spectrum of mediums including sculpture, photography, glass, paintings, ceramics, jewelry, mixed media and more.
2. History Comes Alive: Meet Residents of Dunedin's Past at Dunedin Cemetery
- When: Saturday, Jan. 12; 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Why Go? You can chat with some of Dunedin's most exciting past residents; $3 includes refreshments and snacks.
- When: Saturday, Jan. 12; 2 to 4 p.m.
- Why Go? Organist Bob Ralton of the Lawrence Welk Show is performing on one of the oldest organs around. Tickets are $15. Call Monday through Thursday for advance tickets.
Looking for more entertainment options in beautiful Dunedin, such as live music and dining specials? Search the Dunedin Patch calendar by date for more ideas. Would you like to get your event featured on Patch? Add it to the calendar!