Warehouse Fire Causes $110,000 in Damages
The fire broke out around 11 a.m. Sunday at 1430 Main St.
Dunedin firefighters estimate a Sunday morning fire caused $110,000 in damages to the Clearwater Candles and Angel Jack Candles, Inc. manufacturing location.
According to the Dunedin Fire Department, crews were called to 1430 Main St around 11 a.m. Sunday and saw smoke and fire coming from the warehouse when they arrived.
The fire department said crews made an aggressive attack on the two-alarm structure fire and were able to contain it to a single unit. It took firefighters 45 minutes to bring the fire under control, according to authorities.
The cause of the fire has been determined to be electrical in nature, a news release said.
Fire crews from Clearwater and Palm Harbor assisted on the scene.
Sign up for the Dunedin Patch email newsletter to get more top headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.