Chef John Lewis made it his personal quest to be your resource for happy hour in Dunedin. Join the Happy Hour Club here each week and journey with him through the downtown bars in search of the perfect happy hour.
Here's what I found at Sea Sea Riders this week:
Details: Full bar
- One of the oldest bars in town (25 years), but well maintained with a comfortable nautical feel.
- 3 to 6 p.m., seven days per week
- Wines by the glass, $3, plus tax
- Beers, draft Bud Lite, $2, plus tax
- Mixed drinks, wells for $3, plus tax
- 221 Main St., 727-734-1445
Next Thursday, Chef John visits The Dunedin Smokehouse. Check out the bar before next week's column and you can share your assessment with "The Happy Hour Club."