What's Going On in Dunedin Saturday
Main Street and Broadway shut down this weekend for some muscle cars and antique treasure hunting, while another group in town flaunt their fashion sense for a good cause. See what else is happening in Dunedin today!
- When: Saturday, March 2, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Where: Downtown Broadway
- Why Go? Even though the Verizon IndyCar canceled at the last minute, organizer Bill Coleman promises plenty of other classics on quaint Broadway.
Spring Antiques Fair
- When: Saturday, March 2, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: Downtown Main Street
- Why Go? Main Street shuts down for a pedestrian treasure hunt. The bi-annual event features more than 75 antiques dealers from throughout Florida.
- When: Saturday, March 2; 9 to 2 p.m. (ongoing Fridays and Saturdays through fall)
- Where: Pioneer Park
- Why Go? Find vendors offering organic produce, specialty items, cheeses, artisan breads, plants, local honey, seafood, and more. Or just enjoy the live entertainment downtown.
- When: Saturday, March 2; 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Where: Conmy Center on Our Lady of Lourdes Church grounds
- Why Go? This annual fashion show raises scholarship money for collegebound Dunedin students. Last year, the Youth Guild funded and awarded $12,000 in scholarships to graduating students.
- When: Saturday, March 2; 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. (ongoing through March)
- Where: Stirling Art Studios & Gallery
- Why Go? “Florida Impressions” art exhibit showcases two-dimensional and three-dimensional works by members of the The Creative Artist Guild, Inc., through March. Bonus: it's free!
Please let us know about your next event so we can help spread the word. Submit your event on Dunedin Patch right now.