- When/Where: Pioneer Park, noon to 11 p.m.; candlelight procession at 10 p.m.
- Why Go? Live mariachi, Face painting, arts and crafts, traditional foods, a community Ofrenda (altar) to honor loved ones with a candlelight procession at 10 p.m.
Fall Antiques Fair
- When/Where: Main Street; 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- When/Where: Broadway; 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- When/Where: Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School; 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Why Go? midway rides, games, food, flea market, Oktoberfest tent, entertainment, crafts boutique, and a sports memorabilia auction
- When/Where: Coachman Park, Clearwater; 1:30 to 11 p.m.
- Why Go? Ends with a fireworks display; Lineup includes Pat Close & The Groove, El Nino Garcia and the Latin Knights, Tia Fuller Quartet, Kurt Elling, and Esperanza Spalding Radio Music Society