What's Open Christmas Day in Dunedin
Almost everything is closed today, but what if you run out of milk or want to see a movie? Between grocery stores, restaurants, movies and more, here's what we found to be open Christmas Day around Dunedin.
Need an extra stocking stuffer? Run out of milk? Want to go to a movie? Prefer to let someone else do the cooking?
Almost everywhere is closed in observance of Christmas today, but some stores, restaurants and places in or around Dunedin are open.
Here's what we found that is open, for sure!
- All grocery stores in Dunedin are closed.
- Check our complete list of Dunedin restuarants open on Christmas Day.
- Cobb Theater at Westfield Countryside Mall has showtimes between noon and 10:45 p.m. for "Les Miserables," "Parental Guidance," and "Django Unchained." (Click here to find more details.)
- CVS Pharmacy, 2175 Main St, a 24-hour store, is open regular hours.
- CVS, 1298 County Road 1, is open 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; pharmacy is closed.
- Walgreens, 2598 Bayshore Blvd, is open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; pharmacy is closed.
- Walgreens, 1477 Main St, a 24-hour store, is open regular hours.
- Walgreens, 5 Patricia Ave, is open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; pharmacy is closed.
- Bayshore Breeze Mobil is open regular hours (24 hours; Grill: 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Dunkin Donuts is open 6 a.m. to 1 p.m., and then reopens at 10 p.m.
- Starbucks, 30503 US Highway 19 North, Palm Harbor, is open 5 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Starbucks, 2539 Countryside Blvd, Clearwater, is open 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Did we miss something? Feel free to let us and your neighbors know in the comments section!