Invite a friend
Book Talk & Signing: 'Good Chi, the Sea and Me'
Following the tragic death of her daughter Tanya, over 3 years ago, Mary Orme discovered her journals ... colorful pages of poetry, prose, sketches and storytelling. In a legacy of love to her daughter Mary has transcribed the journal entries and created a book. In this program Mary will talk about journeys, her daughter's life and her own life after her daughter's death. A book-signing will follow.
More About Dunedin Public Library
If you enjoy browsing shelves of novels or leafing through a picture book as you sit in a garden, the Dunedin Public Library is worth checking out.
The city library contains a large collection of books, cds and DVDS within its walls, and it hosts two gardens outside its doors, a reading garden and a butterfly garden. It also offers internet access, rooms for public events and several courses and entertainment programs for adults, teenagers and children.
The library served 376,705 visitors and lent out 600,951 items in 2009.
Other events here
- Baby & Me Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am
- For Kids: Music Mash Weekly on Mondays, 3:30 pm
- SCORE Small Business Counseling February 12, 2013 / February 26, 2013 / March 12, 2013 / March 26, 2013 / April 9, 2013 / April 23, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 28, 2013, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Dunedin Chess Club Weekly on Tuesdays, 5:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Free Medicare Counseling Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Toddler Time Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am
- Free Genealogy Assistance Weekly on Thursdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Seashells, Gator Bones,and the Church of Everlasting Liability: Stories from a Small Florida Town in the 1930's Sat, Jun 1, 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Caregiver's Series: Creating a Family Caregiver Emergency Plan Mon, Jun 3, 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Preschool Storytime May 16, 2013 / June 13, 2013 / June 20, 2013 / June 27, 2013, 10:00 am