Invite a friend
Dunedin Friends Book Drive
The Friends of the Dunedin Public Library will have a book-drive on Saturday, Feb. 2, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Just drive up to the Library and drop off your gently used DVDs, CDs, paperbacks, books and magazines.
A "Friend" will be there to assist. The Library is at 223 Douglas Ave, Dunedin. For more information, please call Layle at 733-5260.
More About Dunedin Public Library
If you enjoy browsing shelves of novels or leafing through a picture book as you sit in a garden, the Dunedin Public Library is worth checking out.
The city library contains a large collection of books, cds and DVDS within its walls, and it hosts two gardens outside its doors, a reading garden and a butterfly garden. It also offers internet access, rooms for public events and several courses and entertainment programs for adults, teenagers and children.
The library served 376,705 visitors and lent out 600,951 items in 2009.
Other events here
- Baby & Me Weekly on Mondays, 10:00 am
- For Kids: Music Mash Weekly on Mondays, 3:30 pm
- Dunedin Chess Club Weekly on Tuesdays, 5:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Toddler Time Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am
- Free Medicare Counseling Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Free Genealogy Assistance Weekly on Thursdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- SCORE Small Business Counseling February 12, 2013 / February 26, 2013 / March 12, 2013 / March 26, 2013 / April 9, 2013 / April 23, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 28, 2013, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Seashells, Gator Bones,and the Church of Everlasting Liability: Stories from a Small Florida Town in the 1930's Sat, Jun 1, 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Caregiver's Series: Creating a Family Caregiver Emergency Plan Mon, Jun 3, 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Preschool Storytime May 16, 2013 / June 13, 2013 / June 20, 2013 / June 27, 2013, 10:00 am