Invite a friend
Dunedin Newcomers Annual Spring Fashion Show
The Newcomers Club og Greater Dunedin will present 'Blooming with Style' Thursday March 14, 2013 at 11:00am at the Dunedin Country Club 1050 Palm Blvd. Dunedin.
Fashions by Susie's Boutique 1440 Main St. (SR) 580 Dunedin.
$30.00 per person Menu: Baked Parmesan Chicken or Herb Crusted Grouper.
Reservations due by 2/28/13. Please make check payable to Dunedin Newcomers Club and send to: Mickey Howard 1672 Fieldfare Ct. Dunedin, FL 34698 (note entree choice on check)
For more info contact chair Lisa Cummings of A Girlfriend's Touch at 727-608-0362 or visit her website at: www.agirlfriendstouch.com
More About Dunedin Golf Club
This public course, designed by golf architect Donald Ross, was voted 2012 Best Ceremony & Reception Venue at the Bride's Choice Awards from WeddingWire. It is the original home of the PGA Tour and the PGA Merchandise Show. The course first opened on January 1, 1927 and over the years, a number of golfing legends have played there. The course offers banquet facilities and a full-service club house. The on site restaurant is open to the public. Dunedin Golf Club observes a dress code in the clubhouse and also on the golf course. Check out the course's website for detailed information, or follow Dunedin on Twitter or Linked In .
Other events here
- Golf Tee-Time Daily, 7:00 am–6:00 pm
- Host your Business Meeting Daily, 11:00 am–7:30 pm
- Lunch- Open to the public Daily, 11:00 am–3:00 pm
- Golf Daily, 1:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Weddings/Reception Daily,
- AUCE Prime Rib and Snow Crab Weekly on Thursdays, 5:00 pm–8:00 pm
- FRiday Night at Dunedin Golf Club Weekly on Fridays, 5:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Summer Golf Memberships Daily, 7:30 am–8:00 pm
- Dunedin Newcomer's Club January 10, 2013 / February 14, 2013 / March 14, 2013 / April 11, 2013 / May 9, 2013 / June 13, 2013 / July 11, 2013 / August 8, 2013 / September 12, 2013 / October 10, 2013 / November 14, 2013 / December 12, 2013, 11:30 am–3:00 pm