Invite a friend
Free Zumba Gold Class
Come and try this FREE Zumba Gold Class on Wednesday, Oct. 3 at 9 a.m. Zumba Gold has the same exciting Latin and international dance rhythms as the original Zumba with easy-to-follow moves. Preserve and restore range of motions and posture as well as your overall health. Beginners are welcome.
Monthly classes starting on Wednesday, Oct. 10 at 9 a.m. Must pre-register for this class. Fee: $16 with a City of Dunedin Recreation ID Card, $24/No Card. Held at the Hale Senior Activity Center, located at 330 Douglas Avenue, Dunedin, FL. For more information please call (727) 298-3299.
More About Hale Senior Activity Center
Hale Senior Activity Center offers instruction and entertainment to people older than 50.
The center offers classes on exercise, computer use, dance, music, card games and more. It offers alternative transportation to seniors who cannot travel independently and hosts the city's Committee on Aging, which holds a food drive at the center for Religious Community Services Food Bank.
The committee inducts into the Dunedin Senior Hall of Fame seniors who are older than 75 and have lived in Dunedin for 10 years. The nominees must also have devoted time to assisting their communities.
In addition, the center rents rooms out for weddings, banquets and other occasions on the weekends.
Other events here
- Alzheimer’s Support Group Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am
- Senior Chair Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 9:30 am–10:30 pm
- Tai Chi Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:30 am–11:00 am
- Duplicate Bridge Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12:45 pm–4:15 pm
- Senior Exercise Classes Weekly on Mondays and Fridays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Movie Time at the Hale Senior Activity Center Weekly on Fridays, 1:00 pm
- Ballroom Dance Weekly on Mondays, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm
- Senior Ballroom Dance Lessons Weekly on Mondays, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm
- Duplicate Bridge Weekly on Mondays, 5:45 pm–10:00 pm
- Class: Spanish for Travelers Weekly on Mondays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm