Invite a friend
Learn the movements of tai chi at a relaxed pace. The Taiost Tai Chi Society leads this exercise class consisting of slow, graceful movements that relax and strengthen both mind and body, organizers say.
|Where||Hale Senior Activity Center 330 Douglas Ave, Dunedin, FL 34698|
|Time||9:30 am–11:00 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
|Price||$3 per class with rec card; $4 without card|
More About Hale Senior Activity Center
Hale Senior Activity Center offers instruction and entertainment to people older than 50.
The center offers classes on exercise, computer use, dance, music, card games and more. It offers alternative transportation to seniors who cannot travel independently and hosts the city's Committee on Aging, which holds a food drive at the center for Religious Community Services Food Bank.
The committee inducts into the Dunedin Senior Hall of Fame seniors who are older than 75 and have lived in Dunedin for 10 years. The nominees must also have devoted time to assisting their communities.
In addition, the center rents rooms out for weddings, banquets and other occasions on the weekends.
Other events here
- Senior Exercise Classes Weekly on Mondays and Fridays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Senior Ballroom Dance Lessons Weekly on Mondays, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm
- Ballroom Dance Weekly on Mondays, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm
- Duplicate Bridge Weekly on Mondays, 5:45 pm–10:00 pm
- Class: Spanish for Travelers Weekly on Mondays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Craft Workshop: Wood-Carving, Wood-Burning and Folk-Art Painting Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Duplicate Bridge Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12:45 pm–4:15 pm
- HappyTaps tap class for seniors Weekly on Tuesdays, 3:15 pm–4:30 pm
- Alzheimer’s Support Group Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am