Invite a friend
Valentine's Day 2013 at Cricketers
Valentine's Day 2013 at Cricketers Dunedin:
Live music by "House Is Out" from 8 to midnight. All women get a FREE rose from 6 to 10 p.m. All-U-Can-Eat Crab Legs are still available.
We will also be serving our full menu as well as some additional specials including Queen of Hearts Chicken, Prime Rib, Salmon Oscar and New York Sirloin and Shrimp. Drink specials include Happy Hour until 9 p.m., $4.50 Stella Artois pints, $5 all Ketel One vodkas and Ladies Night 9 p.m. to midnight featuring FREE wells, wines and domestic pints.
More About Mike and Lisa's Cricketers
Owners Mike and Lisa Ioannou have owned the only British pub in Dunedin for five years. As residents of the town, they cherish the nightlife, which is why they support live, local music every weekend. The pub highlights its fish and chips platter and shepherd's pie as the tried-and-true favorites of longtime customers.
Other events here
- $5 All Ketel One Vodkas Daily, 11:00 am–3:00 am
- Tampa Bay Rays, Lightning and Buccaneers Specials Daily, 11:00 am–11:00 pm
- Happy Hour Daily, 11:00 am–9:00 pm
- All U Can Eat Fish and Chips Weekly on Mondays and Tuesdays, 4:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Hospitality Nights Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Sundays, 9:00 pm–3:00 am
- All U Can Eat Snow Crab Legs Weekly on Wednesdays and Thursdays, 4:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Ladies' Night Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 pm
- Kid's Eat FREE Every Sunday Weekly on Sundays, 11:00 am–10:00 pm
- Sunday Dinner Special Weekly on Sundays, 4:00 pm–10:00 pm