- Expect partly sunny skies, with a high near 89 and a 20 percent chance of isolated showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon, according to the National Weather Service.
- Cheapest cash price for regular fuel in Dunedin is last reported at on Patricia Avenue and Lyndhurst Street on TampaGasPrices.com. Fill up at $3.57 per gallon.
- The Dunedin Blue Jays are trading bobbleheads for denim and underwear. Click . It's for a good cause.
- You know you're looking for a reason to go to the . Why not get some fruit to make this summery ?
- Good luck to all the triathletes descending on tomorrow. If you're not racing, your good deed for the day can be rising early (7:30 a.m.) to cheer them on as they compete in the . It's an inspiring event. Your encouragement really helps.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something