So many events to choose from today, it's hard to keep it straight. If you time it just right, perhaps you can make them all. Either way, you should know that they're happening. (By the way, these are in addition to the Toronto Blue Jays game, the Antique Fair and Classic Car Show downtown, the and the Saints & Sinners Ball. Phew! Dunedin, you are one busy little city!)
- Jazz band concert. “Spring into Jazz” at the as the Voices of Jazz celebrates the season for all the swing, big band and jazz classics from 7 to 9 p.m. The concert is free, but the band accepts gratuity.
- Artsy Tea. and Birdie's Coastal Cottage host a joint tea today. Lucie-Mae's serves tea and a "" with some local artisans from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. is serving snacks from noon to 2 p.m.
- Musicians for the Paws/Brewers for the Cause. It's going to be a mini-music festival atmosphere at today. This Dunedin Doggie Rescue fundraiser is sure to please with bands, musicians and plenty of donated kegs, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Bring your dog for a wash, nail trim or ear cleaning from noon to 5 p.m. For details, click on the .
- Organ concert. The Kirk of Dunedin Community Church, 2686 Bayshore Blvd., is hosting a free concert to help fundraise for the restoration of its beloved treasure, a 90-year-old pipe organ. Terry Charles headlines. Concert starts at 2 p.m.
- Small-Batch Beer Release. releases a small batch of its Highland Games Smoked Porter today from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. The Dunedin Pipes & Drums play at 9 p.m. It's brewed with peated malt at about 7 percent alcohol. The brew officially releases for the Highland Games.