- About 30 floats drove down Douglas Avenue for the Dunedin's 20th annual Mardi Gras Parade. For the record, Dunedin Boat Club took first place with its scary, voodoo-themed float; ’s bubble truck took second place; and The Hooter’s pirate ship took third.
- Runners, there’s a new club just for you! gathers today and every Thursday at 6:30 p.m. for a run and some beer. The club features pace groups for runners of all levels. Meets and finishes at 937 Victoria Drive. Afterward, runners meet up at or , where the second beer is free. Call 727-CAN-RACE or just show up with your running shoes.
- Dunedin Showcase Theater presents "The Nerd" tonight at the at 7:30 p.m. If you can’t make it, catch it at the same time Friday and Saturday or on Sunday, March 13 at 1 p.m.; $10 at the door.
- Help Dunedin's garden grow. Don’t forget about the ’s big yard sale fundraiser tomorrow and Saturday, starting at 8 a.m. at 612 Wilkie St.
- Today's weather: You’ll definitely need your rain jacket. It’s shaping up to be a rainy Thursday. High near 68.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something