Be in the know, even if you're on the go.
- About 30 floats drove down Douglas Avenue for the Dunedin's 20th annual Mardi Gras Parade. For the record, Dunedin Boat Club took first place with its scary, voodoo-themed float; ’s bubble truck took second place; and The Hooter’s pirate ship took third.
- Runners, there’s a new club just for you! gathers today and every Thursday at 6:30 p.m. for a run and some beer. The club features pace groups for runners of all levels. Meets and finishes at 937 Victoria Drive. Afterward, runners meet up at or , where the second beer is free. Call 727-CAN-RACE or just show up with your running shoes.
- Dunedin Showcase Theater presents "The Nerd" tonight at the at 7:30 p.m. If you can’t make it, catch it at the same time Friday and Saturday or on Sunday, March 13 at 1 p.m.; $10 at the door.
- Help Dunedin's garden grow. Don’t forget about the ’s big yard sale fundraiser tomorrow and Saturday, starting at 8 a.m. at 612 Wilkie St.
- Today's weather: You’ll definitely need your rain jacket. It’s shaping up to be a rainy Thursday. High near 68.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now