- The first $1 from every draft sold at tonight goes to a Dunedin resident battling breast cancer. Got Wine has entertainment by Flanagan’s Noel Cooney, raffles and even a full liquor bar. Event starts at 7 p.m.
- Help Dunedin's community garden grow! Don’t forget about the Dunedin Community Garden Association’s big yard sale fundraiser today, starting at 8 a.m. at 612 Wilkie St. All purchases go toward new plots.
- The face the Pittsburgh Pirates today at . Game starts at 1:05 p.m. It’s gonna be a chillier game, so bring a sweatshirt. First time at Florida Exchange Stadium? Check our .
- It's the weekend, need to fill ‘er up? Cheapest gas in town is $3.49 (cash price) at Mobil (1201 Belcher Road), Citgo (840 Broadway Ave.), (1621 Main St.) or Valero (3000 Belcher Road), at least that’s what’s being reported to TampaGasPrices.com.
- Weather: Sunny, with a high near 68, according to the National Weather Service.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something