- The first $1 from every draft sold at tonight goes to a Dunedin resident battling breast cancer. Got Wine has entertainment by Flanagan’s Noel Cooney, raffles and even a full liquor bar. Event starts at 7 p.m.
- Help Dunedin's community garden grow! Don’t forget about the Dunedin Community Garden Association’s big yard sale fundraiser today, starting at 8 a.m. at 612 Wilkie St. All purchases go toward new plots.
- The face the Pittsburgh Pirates today at . Game starts at 1:05 p.m. It’s gonna be a chillier game, so bring a sweatshirt. First time at Florida Exchange Stadium? Check our .
- It's the weekend, need to fill ‘er up? Cheapest gas in town is $3.49 (cash price) at Mobil (1201 Belcher Road), Citgo (840 Broadway Ave.), (1621 Main St.) or Valero (3000 Belcher Road), at least that’s what’s being reported to TampaGasPrices.com.
- Weather: Sunny, with a high near 68, according to the National Weather Service.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something