Juggling your responsibilities and entertaining the kids is no easy task. Dunedin Patch is coming to the rescue with the top family-friendly activities in the area.
Here’s a list of this week’s events you can pick and choose from.
- Where/When: , 223 Douglas Ave. Weekly on Thursdays at 10:30 a.m.
- Why Go? Join other children ages 3 to 5 for arts and crafts, songs and reading.
- Pricing: Free
- Where/When: , 223 Douglas Ave., Friday at 2 p.m.
- Why Go? Come see the Japanese drumming ensemble Tampa Taiko perform an afternoon concert. Space is limited, so arrive early!
- Pricing: Free
- Where/When: , 730 Broadway, Dunedin. Friday from 6 to 8:30 p.m.
- Why Go? Take a stroll down Main Street with your sweetie while the kids are supervised and having fun painting pottery.
- Pricing: $25 plus tax per child, includes supervision, pizza, drinks, studio fee and a piece of pottery (valued up to $15)
- Where/When: , 1283 Bayshore Blvd., Dunedin. Every Sunday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Why Go? There are tons of games and activities for kids to include coloring contests, face-painting and a game room. Adults can listen to music or catch a game on the big screen.
- Pricing: One free kid's meal with purchase of adult menu item
- Where/When: , 730 Broadway, Dunedin. Tuesday nights from 6:30 to 7:15.
- Why Go? Join Karen after work for an evening session of music designed for babies, toddlers and preschoolers. This program was designed to assist in teaching social, motor and cognitive skills.
- Pricing: $7 per family