2nd Friday Wine and Art Walk (downtown)
- When: Friday, Jan. 11; 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Why Go? Enjoy an evening of wine tastings, gourmet foods, and prizes.
16th Annual Downtown Dunedin Art Festival on Main Street (downtown)
- When: Saturday and Sunday, Jan. 12 and 13; 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Why Go? Meet 150 of the nation’s most talented artists showcasing a broad spectrum of mediums including sculpture, photography, glass, paintings, ceramics, jewelry, mixed media and more.
Organist Bob Ralston Concert at the Kirk of Dunedin Church
- When: Saturday, Jan. 12; 2 to 4 p.m.
- Why Go? Organist Bob Ralton of the Lawrence Welk Show is performing on one of the oldest organs around. Tickets are $15. Call Monday through Thursday for advance tickets.
History Comes Alive: Meet Residents of Dunedin's Past at Dunedin Cemetery
- When: Saturday, Jan. 12; 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Why Go? You can chat with some of Dunedin's most exciting past residents; $3 includes refreshments and snacks.
Kiwanis Adventure Run at Honeymoon Island State Park
- When: Sunday, Jan. 13; race time 8:30 a.m.; check-in 7:30 a.m.; gates open at 6 a.m.
- Why Go? Pre-register online for $25 by Jan. 10 (includes race-day T-shirt). Cost increases to $30 on race day. Post Race Fun includes pancake breakfast, coffee, hot chocolate and hot water.
Pioneer Park Art Show
- When: Sunday, Jan. 13; 10 to 4 p.m.
- Why Go? Meet local artists from the Creative Artist Guild, watercolor, acrylic, oil, prints, cards and jewelry.
Guided Nature Hike at Honeymoon Island State Park
- When: Sunday, Jan. 13; 11 a.m.
- Why Go? Learn about the "real Florida" in your own backyard during this weekly guided hike. The trek includes a 2-mile nature hike to the Bald Eagle's nest. Wear comfy shoes and bring mosquito repellent.
Looking for more entertainment options in beautiful Dunedin, such as live music and dining specials? Search the Dunedin Patch calendar by date for more ideas. Would you like to get your event featured on Patch? Add it to the calendar!