Area artists come out to play on Saturday (Oct. 8).
Six plein air artists set up shop downtown for the day for the 19th annual Studio Waltz, a free, self-guided, open house tour of 19 area artists' studios.
The North Pinellas County Artists are offering art enthusiasts a chance to watch works in progress, interact and buy work in a variety of mediums and budgets.
Plein air artists will be at work along Main Street and the Pinellas Trail; 13 others will be in their home studios. Event is 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
On the tour:
- Tony and Karen Marsh, woodturning and jewelry; 2460 Bay Berry Court, Clearwater; 727-480-3362
- Ernest C. Simmons, realistic paintings of Florida Wildlife; 602 Douglas Avenue, Dunedin; 727-738-0161
- Plein Air Artists (Melissa Miller Nece, Barbara Kampe Hanson, Jenna Star Friedman, Susan Rollins Gehring, Jana Withers, Don Eaton); Main Street and Pinellas Trail in downtown Dunedin
- Carol Sackman and Blake White, mosaic, fiber art, mixed media; 1524 Alamo Lane, Dunedin; 727-736-4036
- Barbara Grazul Hubbard, linoleum prints, etchings, and print collages; 1802 Harvard Ave, Dunedin; 727-515-8770
- David Lawrence, photographic artwork and murals; 2 Eagle Lane, Palm Harbor; 727-734-3884
- Connie Parkinson, lampwork glass beads; 2830 Deer Hound Way, Palm Harbor; 727-709-4069
- Amy Wiley, silversmith; 373 N. Carolina Ave, Palm Harbor; 727-458-0987
- Jennifer S. Weaver and Lee Anderson, burnished and smoke-fired ceramics; 320 Lagoon Drive, Ozona; 727-785-2890
- Lorraine Potocki, Florida Pastels LLC, pastel paintings, giclee prints; 1412 Treetop Drive, Palm Harbor; 727-466-8791
- Joyce Curvin, whimsical art, mixed media; 4875 Blue Jay Circle, Palm Harbor; 727-943-2464