Cricketer's "Cut Cancer Out" parking lot party kicks off today in Causeway Plaza. The three-day event features live bands, a beer truck, dunk tanks, face-painting, kids activities and raffles. On Sunday, the last day, the event is capped with a fundraiser Dunedin Causeway Cancer Walk at 4:30 p.m..
Friday, Oct. 5: Hair Drive for Angel Hair, featuring complimentary cuts by Salon De Andrade & Friends. Donate hair and you'll receive five raffle tickets. Live music: Gold-n-Fire at 6 p.m. and Strange Brew at 8 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 6: Dunk Tank contest; lots of raffles for kids and adults. Enter for $10 donation. Live music: Crossroads at 3 p.m. and Hope Darling at 8 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 7: Causeway Cancer Walk at 4:30 p.m. ($30). Live music: Ron & The Classics at 3 p.m. and Full Fledged Unit at 7 p.m.
Other Upcoming "Pink" Events In or Around Dunedin:
- 2nd Annual Making Strides Against Breast Cancer PINK PARTY (Oct. 6)
- "Fall Into Fashion" Fashion Show and Luncheon (Oct. 10)
- Pretty In Pink 15K & 5K (Oct. 14)
- Put on Your Pink Bra, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk, Vinoy Park in St. Petersburg (Oct. 20)
- "Breast Cancer in 2012: Where Do We Stand?" lecture at Mease Countryside Hospital in Palm Harbor (Oct. 24)