The big Super Bowl rematch starts at 6:30 p.m. Here's a look at some parties going on around Dunedin:
1) . The restaurant is known for its annual $50 all-you-can-eat-and-drink Super Bowl party (6 p.m. to end of regulation play, deal is for domestic, wells and house wine and special menu). With 45 TV screens to choose from, who can shake a deal like that?
2) . The restaurant's second annual tailgate party has Full Fledged Unit performing on the patio before the game, drink specials and a plethora of TVs for full viewing pleasure.
3) . Located right on the Pinellas Trail, you can park your bike outside watch TJ & Gary perform an acoustic set from 1 to 5 p.m. Then make way for some of their famous wings, good beer, a laid back atmosphere and a view of the Super Bowl XLVI from any angle.
4) . Chili Cook-Off. Bring a batch of your best stuff starting at 6:30 p.m. and earn your bragging rights fair and square.
5) . Super Bowl pot luck with drink specials and munchies to go around.