Get ready to get your fill of craft beer and seafood.
Olde Bay Café is throwing a heck of a weekend festival with live music, beer and seafood for the whole family to enjoy.
The restaurant takes over the entire Edgewater Park. Many local organizations may have booths set up over the course of the two-day affair and parents with young children can also take advantage of the playground on site.
Here's a what's to know before you go:
Saturday, March 23
- 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday, March 24
- 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Edgewater Park and Dunedin Municipal Marina
Food and Drinks
- Olde Bay Café: Peel-and-eat Key West shrimp, Blue Crab roll, Stone crabs, oysters on the half shell, smoked fish spread, Grouper tacos, Bay Bottom seafood chowder
- Bon Appetit: lobster roll
- Sea Sea Riders: Mahi tacos, clam chowder
- Bistro Atlantis: lobster bisque, Greek village salad
- Olde Bay Café: jumbo hot dogs (10-inch)
- Team Oink: pulled pork and hamburgers
- Umberto's: pizza
- Pensacola Port
- Tampa Bay Brewing Co.
- Victory Brewing
- Bud Light
- Beer also available inside the restaurant (including Dunedin Brewery and 7venth Sun)
Live Music Lineup
- Jon Moffitt
- Tribal Style at 3 p.m.
- Cosmic Slop at 5 p.m.
- The New Rulers at 7 p.m.
- Delaware Dave
- Full Fledged Unit at 3 p.m.
- Greg Billings Band at 6 p.m.
- Free Parking: If you're driving it's probably best to park in a free lot in downtown Dunedin and walk to Edgewater Park. Suggested lots include across from the Dunedin Brewery at Highland Avenue and Main Street (behind Pensare and The Living Room), along Milwaukee Avenue near Skinner Boulevard, and Weaver Park.
- Jolley Trolley is running.
- Bicycle racks are available at these locations.
More Weekend Events in Dunedin:
- Dunedin Green Market
- PET PARADE & WALK-A-THON
- Historic Home Tour
- Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt
- Guided Nature Hike
- Scottish Country Dancing
Sign up for the free Dunedin Patch email newsletter to stay connected to your community.