With so many guests in town for Spring Training and a break from the northern winter, we asked Dunedin Patch Facebook fans, which restaurants are their favorites in town. Here's what they told us:
- Leann Kramar DuPont recommended Cafe Alfresco !
- Jennie Wilson had a few picks: The Living Room...and that Mexican place on Bayshore that took over Plaza Garibaldi. I can't think of the name of it but its good too.
- Stiltskin Studios chose Pan y Vino and Olde Bay Cafe
- Melissa DePaul had three favorites- Dunedin Brewery, Kelly's, and The Dunedin Smokehouse, of course
- Cristin Garrie seconded the picks of Kelly's and The Living Room
- Deb Chuvard echoed the recommendation of The Living Room
- Andrea Bartelloni had two picks The Black Pearl...Oh yeah! I forgot Pensare!!!!
- Tawny Rae seconded the pick of PENSARE!!
- Jayne Perry Dowdy chose Juan's on Main Street
- Hershey-Casey Jfy picked Breakfast at Kelly's and I miss it!
- Violet Davis Waldron chose Cricketers Pub!!
- Laura Vander Voort liked Bascetti's
- Pennie Burdette Hall shared what she liked- Breakfast at Kelly's, Espresso Martini's at Chic-a-Boom Room, suds at Dunedin Brewery, Guiness at Flanagans
- Mike Kiernan said, Pensares Bistro is the best in Dunedin. Its all about the sauce!
- Christy Waterhouse picked Sweet Peas Cafe
- Susan Blankenship said, The new chef at JolliMons is making some most delicious dishes now too!!
- Christine Schmidt Klesius had three favorites Broadway Deli, Dunedin Brewery, Old Bay Cafe'
- Vanessa Wooding said, the Indian curry nights at British Deli_cious are seriously amazing !
- Laura Anne Mosny had several picks- Eli's BBQ, the outdoor bar at Bon Apetit for cocktails, Eddie's for wings/beer, Kelly's for breakfast, Casa Tina for great Mexican. So many wonderful places to eat in Dunedin!
- Alyssa Premru said, If you haven't had a reuben and a pint of cider at Flanagan's Irish Pub, you haven't lived.
- Becky Dunlap picked Sweet Peas Cafe' Downtown Dunedin.
- Jayne Perry Dowdy said, Country Boy has the best Country Omlette!
Do you agree with these picks Dunedin? Share some love for your favorites by leaving a complimentary review in the Dunedin Patch dining directory and help them get even more customers!
Subscribe to the Dunedin Patch newsletter to have local news delivered to your email each day. Sign up here.