Time is running out to find that perfect holiday gift.
To help spur your gift-giving ideas and keeping in the "Shop Local" spirit, Patch is showcasing one hot item from Dunedin's Mom and Pop shops each day until Dec. 25.
With just six shopping days left until Christmas, consider this idea from Two Lions Winery at 2194 Main St:
- Item: Wine made in Dunedin, with custom labels
- What Makes it a Perfect Gift? Kevin and Rose's handcrafted wines are made with grapes and other Florida-fresh fruit and sold in their shop right in Dunedin. They sell red, white and dessert wines of all types. Also, they've got a Wine & Live Music Christmas Celebration worth knowing about that runs through Dec. 22.
- Price tag: $12.95 to $21.95 depending on the bottle of wine, but custom Christmas labels are free with a holiday purchase. Please advise, the labels take a minimum of two days to make.
- Store Hours: Tuesday through Thursday, 4 to 10 p.m.; Friday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Saturday, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Sunday, 1 to 7 p.m.; Monday, closed. (Rose said she would be open on Christmas Eve, but closed on Christmas Day)
- Cancer Can't Stop Dunedin Wine Makers
- Wine & Live Music Christmas Celebration at Two Lions Winery
Read more about local businesses and get other headlines delivered to your inbox or smartphone by signing up for the free Dunedin Patch email newsletter.