1) If the old addage "In like a lion, out like a lamb," is true, then hopefully, today's weather forecast means we'll have a pleasant month. March 1 brings is a little fog in the morning, but otherwise, mostly sun, light winds, and a high near 80. Tonight, the low is 66, according to the National Weather Service.
2) Everyone is looking for a break at the pump. In Dunedin, the lowest reported gas price is $3.61 (cash, regular) at the , 1001 Broadway, on TampaGasPrices.com.
3) If you're not eating meat in observance of Lent on Friday, we found three community fish fries set for Friday: one at , one at the , and one at . If your organization is putting on a fish fry during Lent, be sure to add it to our calendar.
4) Girl Scout Troop No. 578 is scheduled to be at the on Saturday selling Girl Scout Cookies, according to a recent Green Market Facebook update. Cookies are $3.50 per box.
5) The Toronto Blue Jays open the Spring Training season with a home opener against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday at 1:05 p.m. Keep in mind the affect it'll have on traffic and parking if you're planning any travel to the library, downtown shops, or surrounding area. If you're going to the game, here's a that you may find helpful.