1. With about 50,00 visitors expected for the GOP Convention this week in Tampa Bay, and several groups of delegates staying in Pinellas County, of the businesses and attractions that newcomers have to check out. Have your own suggestions we forgot? Post them in a comment on the story and let everyone know what you love about Dunedin!
2. Isaac or no Isaac, it's a good idea to be ready in the event that a hurricane or tropical storm threatens Dunedin, and it's never too late to prepare. Here's what you need to know as you make .
3. We've crowned the winners in , spotlighting your picks for your favorite businesses and destinations in Dunedin. Disagree with the choices? Visit the Dunedin Patch business directory and post a review of your favorite.
4. Armed assailants pretending to be law enforcement demanding the contents of a safe last weekend, and three to five assailants were still at large.
5. Builders are proposing that could attract a younger demographic to downtown Dunedin. What do you think of the Gateway plan?