1. A man armed with a railroad spike was arrested and charged with barging into a downtown Dunedin apartment and assaulting two people late Friday, deputies report.
2. Neither colon cancer nor financial strain is keeping the owners of Two Lions Winery from their vision of a bright future in Dunedin.
3. Accusations of political scheming surfaced last week when the city manager dropped an $800,000 package of city funding requests from Dunedin’s arts and cultural community dressed as a “Quality of Life Initiative.” What do you think of the controversy?
4. And just what does the future look like for quality of life in Dunedin? Patch asked the local candidates for mayor and the city commission about their vision. Here are there responses.
5. Editor Katie Dolac is continuing her sessions with the Sheriff's Office Citizens Academy. This week: Her encounter with a "bad guy" makes for some good stress relief.