- When: Friday, Sept. 7; 7 p.m.
- Why Go? It's the perfect night for grabbing a lawn chair or blanket and enjoying quality time with good company under the stars with live music. The Legendary JC's are playing their fun jazz-rock-soul; beer and concessions are available; win raffle prizes; and you can meet some dogs in need of a home; free.
Intergalactic Exhibit Reception at
- When: Friday, Sept. 7; 6 p.m.
- Why Go? Artists from the latest Intergalactic exhibit are on hand to talk about their work, with food, drinks and live music; $5 for non-members.
- When: Saturday, Sept. 8; 8 a.m.
- Why Go? The Dunedin Community Gardeners could use a hand installing 15 new raised garden beds (one of which could be yours). The groups will have dessert and water available. Bring garden tools if you can; free.
Kid's ART Fest at
- When: Saturday, Sept. 8; 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Why Go? Florida Auto Exchange doanted a car on which kids can paint their own designs; Kiwanis Club of Dunedin is serving hot dogs; Astronaut Nicole Stott will give a presentation and sign autographs.
- When: Sunday, Sept. 9; 1 to 2 p.m.
- Why Go? If the spouse is watching football, you can spend your time learning the types of flowers that attract beautiful butterflies from the organic gardening experts; plus, it's free.